RE: [nv-l] SNMPCollect misses some value

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] SNMPCollect misses some value
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 15:12:07 -0500
$)C

Where are you seeing this message?

Detroit

                      "Williams,

                      Darlene - CIDM-2"        To:       Leslie
Clark/Southfield/IBM@IBMUS
                      <dawilliams@bpa.g        cc:

                      ov>                      Subject:  RE: [nv-l] SNMPCollect
misses some value

                      12/27/2002 12:48

                      PM

Good Morning Leslie!!!
Perhaps would you know how I can stop NetView from sending me these
messages?  Where do I need to go to fix it?

ls: 0653-341 The file /usr/OV/databases/snmpCollect/*.1 does not exist.

Thanks!
Darlene