[nv-l] Forwarding Events To Tec

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] Forwarding Events To Tec
From: reamd@Nationwide.com
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:50:08 -0500
Hi List,
           I have just loaded 7.1.3 on AIX 5.1 without framework and
looking to forward event to TEC 3.8..  I looked at the Netview Admin Guide
Version 7 PG 104 and it tells me  "Refer to Tivoli Netview for Unix
Installation and Configuration Guide for information about how to configure
Tivoli Netview to forward events to the Tivoli Enterprise Console"  I find
no such manual??  Is there one and where can I find it?

Thanks, Dave