[nv-l] RE: Switch Analyzer 1.2 (ITSA) switch limitations

To: "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] RE: Switch Analyzer 1.2 (ITSA) switch limitations
From: "Scherting, Mark" <mscherting@state.mt.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:50:39 -0700
Jane,

I believe that what you understand is NOT incorrect! :(

We were very interested in Switch Analyzer and installed a demo version.
When the sales reps showed up with $$$ signs in their eyes and we couldn't
see across VLANs I sent them and their disk packing.  Too bad too.  The rep
was kinda cute. :)

Mark Scherting
State of Montana
Information Technology Services Division