RE: [nv-l] Illegal trap - They're Everywhere

To: "'James Shanks '" <jshanks@us.ibm.com>, "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com '" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Illegal trap - They're Everywhere
From: "Davis, Donald" <donald.davis@firstcitizens.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:50:33 -0500

Here are my "unusual" traps.
I make every effort to avoid the unformatted trap message.
-------------------
1.2.840.10036.1.6 IEEE802dot11 (wireless lan)
6-1 Disassociate, 6-2 Deauthenticate, 6-3 Authenticate fail
------------------
1.3.6.1.3.71.2 RSVP
6-1 newFlow & 6-2 lostFlow
-------------------------
1.3.6.1.2.1.11 BMC Patrol
0-Coldstart & 6-1 warmstart
1.3.7.66.114.111.119.115.101.114  NetBT Tcpip
6-1073749839 - Browser
I'm not sure what this is, but I have it defined
I also have various traps defined for various 1.3.6.1.2.1.[10-41] protocols.
sna-sdlc, rmon, dot1Bridge, framerelay, ups, etc.

Don Davis