RE: [nv-l] NetView 7.1.3 Fixpack 1 on RedHat 7.2

To: "Alan E. Hennis" <Hennis_Alan_E@cat.com>, <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] NetView 7.1.3 Fixpack 1 on RedHat 7.2
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 15:23:26 -0600
Get the fix to the fix pack. NETMON has issues with his community names not
being correctly read from ovsnmp.conf database due to stale file handles. This
will cause NETMON any number of weird behaviors. Is your problem with Netmon
and status polling? Check out IY38709 and also PMR08770 (no official PTF yet)