Re: [nv-l] OID Cisco FR Subinterface

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] OID Cisco FR Subinterface
From: Joe Fernandez <jfernand@kardinia.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 23:38:00 +1100
Hi Leslie,

I'm not aware that ifAlias applies to individual Frame Relay PVCs rather
than the single physical interface on which they are multiplexed. But I
could well be wrong and/or could be misinterpreting Pablo's question.

I'm not currently in front of a config with Cisco FR interfaces - have you
seen this work on individual PVCs?

nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
>                      a.com>                   cc:

>                                               Subject:  Re: [nv-l] OID