Re: [nv-l] Netview 7.1.2 problems on Linux RH8

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Netview 7.1.2 problems on Linux RH8
From: "Dietmar Gaulhofer" <DIETMAR_GAULHOFER@at.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 18:47:34 +0100

Is the linux Netview shown as manager in the GUI ? - have you set the
correct netmon option in serversetup about discovery ? Which
linux Desktop are u useing ?  tried the  Install cd: TOOLS/prereq.sh SERVER
script ?

Go thru the readmeupd.pdf on the installation media - helped me alot.

Dietmar

"Alan E. Hennis" <Hennis_Alan_E@cat.com> on 13.03.2003 17:24:24