RE: [nv-l] Netview 7.1.2 problems on Linux RH8

To: "D'Apice, Dominic" <D.D'Apice@SAQ.qc.ca>, nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Netview 7.1.2 problems on Linux RH8
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:25:02 -0500
Could be.  I have no idea.  Linux distributions is not my area of
expertise.
That's why I suggested you call Support.  If RH8 isn't supported for
7.1.2, then I'd advise you to choose another one.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"D'Apice, Dominic" <D.D'Apice@SAQ.qc.ca>
03/13/2003 11:11 AM