[nv-l] read only maps

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] read only maps
From: "Pál, László" <laszlo.pal@eds.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:03:29 -0000
Hi,

We are running NV 7.1.3 on Solaris. Somehow our map has been changed to
read-only. I tried everything including copying the map on a new name but
after a few days of use the new map became read-only as well. I tried to run
ovwperms to give full rwx permission for everyone but it does not help. Our
default map is still read write so the support company suggested to recreate
our map from the default, but it is a lot of work which I would like to
avoid.

Do you have any idea how can I change our map back to RW?

Thank you
Laszlo Pal
EDS Hungary