[nv-l] holding area populated with nodes everytime map is started

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] holding area populated with nodes everytime map is started
From: "DePhillips, Frank" <fdephillips@McLeodUSA.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 11:57:54 -0600

        I have the holding area turned on for my production map which is good for new nodes added, but once the nodes are moved to the correct location why when the map is restarted do they show back up in the main holding area?

Thanks

Frank

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information and is intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail.