RE: [nv-l] Windows Server 2003 MIBS?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Windows Server 2003 MIBS?
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 15:38:33 -0500
Those are the standard SNMP traps cold start (generic type zero specific
type zero) and link up (generic type 1 specific type 0) which all SNMP
agents are required to support.  Either someone  just restarted the SNMP
Service over there or they just rebooted the box if it comes up
automatically.  No way to tell which unless you also have netmon traps
indicating that the box was down and now up.  No netmon traps means just a
restart of the SNMP Service.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group
----- Forwarded by James Shanks/Raleigh/IBM on 04/02/2003 03:33 PM -----

"Bursik, Scott {PBSG}" <Scott.Bursik@pbsg.com>
04/02/2003 02:04 PM