Re: [nv-l] SNMPV2

Subject: Re: [nv-l] SNMPV2
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 22:58:24 +0100
Pablo,
You have 2 options. If you want to load SNMP V2 MIBs you can use the Tool -> Web Console MIB Loader option from the native NetView Console. Alternatively, there is the Command Line Interface (CLI) of loadmibv2. If you use the latter, you don't have access from the native console to the SNMP V2 MIB Browser, but you can use the CLI browserv2. If you use the Web Console MIB Loader (the preferred option) then you can browse the SNMP V2 MIBs from the NetView Web Console.

Be aware that these are 2 different methods, depending on how you want to view the MIBs. If you want to view them using both the Web Console and the browserv2 command, you will need to load them up using both methods.

Cheers,
Jane

Pablo Andrés Villegas Florez wrote:

    Hi list,
I recently install Netview 7.1 for W2K, The User Guide mention that I can browse SNMP V2 mibs, but when I
    try to find the option Tools -> MIB -> SNMPV2 -> Load only shows
    the option to SNMP V1 !!!!!
Anyone knows why is happening ??? Thanks
    Pablo A. Villegas

Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565
Copyright (c) 2003 Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>.  All rights
reserved.