RE: [nv-l] Mibs Vendor

To: "Pearson, George" <GPearson@bcbsm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Mibs Vendor
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:13:07 -0400
Cc: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Well, we are back at square one.  I have no idea what you are talking
about.  I am simply not aware of any third party loaders which work with
our code.

NetView provides a loader for the Java client.  It is
/usr/OV/bin/mibloader.sh on the UNIX version and \usr\ov\bin\mibloader.bat
on the Windows version.
That's all we support.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Pearson, George" <GPearson@bcbsm.com>
04/16/2003 04:56 PM