RE: [nv-l] testing availability of udp ports

To: "'nv-l'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] testing availability of udp ports
From: "Allison, Jason (JALLISON)" <JALLISON@arinc.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:29:47 -0400
Not sure what other responses have come out, and I am not exactly sure what
you are lookinf for here, but a simple application to report on ports open
(and responding) is nmap (www.nmap.org).  Freeware, will get you started.

If you are looking for something built into Netview, cant help you.

Best of luck,

Jason Allison
Principal Engineer
ARINC Incorporated