Re: [nv-l] SNMP monitoring

To: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>, nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] SNMP monitoring
From: "Carlos Enriquez" <enriquezc@terra.com.mx>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 12:03:05 -0700
Hello Leslie:

Thanks for your prompt response.

I have ran the command xnmsnmpconf to the device name and to each one of
the interfaces and I got a response.
I'm sure also that the community name(r/0) is correct.

Just to confirm, when you say: "add explicit entries to the SNMP configuration
dialog", does it means that I have to add each one of the device interfaces
in the netmon.seed file to be monitored as SNMP ($)?????

Thanks. Regards.

Saludos.

Carlos Enriquez