[nv-l] override user symbol customization

To: nv-l <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] override user symbol customization
From: Kenneth Stoutzenberger <kstoutzenberger@netaphor.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 14:50:13 -0700
From a native read-write GUI, go to "File -> Describe Map...." Select "IP Map", click "Configure For This Map ..."
Scroll to the bottom and change "Should IP Map override user symbol customization?" to False.

I am using NetView on Windows systems and could not find this setting in the menu options or via the help.  Does this same option exist for Windows platforms and If so, how can I set it?

Thank you very much,

Ken