Re: [nv-l] Daemon@localhost

To: reamd@Nationwide.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Daemon@localhost
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:27:54 -0400
Cc: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
OK, well, something is.  This is the result of custom code somewhere. It's
not from NetView as we ship it, even it is about NetView.  Do you have a
cron job or something which is doing snmpgets?   If not, well, I'm out of
ideas, but I am certain that the mechanism in use here is unique to your
environment.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

reamd@Nationwide.com
06/19/2003 09:12 AM