Re: [nv-l] Installation for Compaq DL360G3

To: "Huck, Elena" <Elena.Huck@hik.fzk.de>
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Installation for Compaq DL360G3
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:16:50 -0400
Cc: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Hello Elena,

I am sorry but I cannot take user issues directly.  I must respond via the
list,  nv-l@lists.tivoli.com.   Do you subscribe there?  If not please
send a note to <nv-l-subscribe@lists.tivoli.com> .

And in this case, I think you should put your question to the nv-l list
anyway , as I have no idea what is supported by Compaq these days.  Not my
area of expertise.  Other users may be better able to help.  However, if
Linux will run on that box, then why not duplicate the environment you
already have?  If for some reason you cannot do that, the currently
supported environments for NetView are given in the 7.1.3 Release Notes.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Huck, Elena" <Elena.Huck@hik.fzk.de>
06/27/2003 09:26 AM