Re: [nv-l] Installation for Compaq DL360G3

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Installation for Compaq DL360G3
From: "Christian Frantsen" <cfrantse@csc.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 07:23:20 +0200
Hi!

I have almost the exact same setup as Elena.
I'm running RedHat Enterprise Linux ES with netview 7.1.3 on a few Compaq
DL380G3.
It works great, RedHat is certified on Compaq hardware and Netview 7.1.3 is
certified on RedHat 7.2 which the RedHat Enterprise version is based on.

If you prefer Suse I believe it's also supported by both Compaq and IBM.

Christian Frantsen
Network Engineering Services
Computer Sciences Corporation
Jonkoping, Sweden