Re: [nv-l] Mib Variable

To: reamd@Nationwide.com, nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Mib Variable
From: "Dietmar Gaulhofer" <DIETMAR_GAULHOFER@at.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:53:35 +0200
  PIX Firewall software version 6.2 supports monitoring of the PIX Firewall
  CPU usage through SNMP. CPU usage information is still available directly
  on the PIX Firewall through the show cpu usage command, but SNMP provides
  integration with other network management software. Specifically, this
  release supports the cpmCPUTotalTable of the Cisco Process MIB (
  CISCO-PROCESS-MIB.my).

download the mib from cisco - and you should find all info's you need.

this should be the oid.

 my $cpmCPUTotalPhysicalIndex = [1,3,6,1,4,1,9,9,109,1,1,1,1,2];
 my $cpmCPUTotal5sec = [1,3,6,1,4,1,9,9,109,1,1,1,1,3];
 my $cpmCPUTotal1min = [1,3,6,1,4,1,9,9,109,1,1,1,1,4];
 my $cpmCPUTotal5min = [1,3,6,1,4,1,9,9,109,1,1,1,1,5];