RE: [nv-l] netviewd unstable

To: Paul <pstroud@bellsouth.net>, Carlos Enriquez <enriquezc@terra.com.mx>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] netviewd unstable
From: "Colson, Donna" <Donna.Colson@ssa.gov>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:35:16 -0400
Cc: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
My experience with netviewd (Web Console):

Netviewd takes the Read / Write map when it is initialized.  If you want the
Read/Write map displayed on your desktop you execute the netview -dconsole
command.  However, when you execute the command netviewd goes down.   You
can re-configure the netviewd.lrf file to initialize on a Read Only map.