Re: [nv-l] AIX 4.3.3 e-fix list?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] AIX 4.3.3 e-fix list?
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:48:09 -0400

Here's what I have been using:
** /usr/OV/service/efix.log **

05/09/03 13:12:46 Successful installation of FixPack1
05/09/03 13:14:24 Successful installation of IY38709revA
05/09/03 13:14:54 IY35759 Installion Failure: Prerequisite fix
FixPack1(7.1.3) not found.
(edit the install script to remove that (7.1.3) and rerun)
05/09/03 13:15:55 Successful installation of IY35759
05/09/03 13:17:17 Successful installation of IY40257
05/09/03 13:18:11 Successful installation of IY39944
05/09/03 13:19:08 Successful installation of IY39721
05/09/03 13:19:55 Successful installation of IY40807
05/09/03 13:20:41 Successful installation of IY41984

(248) 552-4968 Voicemail, Fax, Pager

                      "Karl Prinelle"

                      <Karl.Prinelle@ely        To:
<nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
                      zium.co.uk>               cc:

                                                Subject:  [nv-l] AIX 4.3.3
e-fix list?
                      07/15/2003 09:20

                      AM

Hi list,

I'm planning a netview install on aix 4.3.3, nv 7.1.3+fp1 & from my faded
memory I remember someone posting a list of recommended post fp1 e-fixes,
but for the life of me I can't find that in the archive.

Does anyone have what they view as the "advised" list - or is there a
maintained resource listing these somewhere??
I'm also working on the assumption that as usual I need a PMR to obtain
these still - I've done so in the past but have always hoped they'd become
available...

Ta

Karl Prinelle
Elyzium Ltd
Office: +44 (0)1753 515000
Mobile: +44 (0)7813 189198

E-mail: karl.prinelle@elyzium.co.uk

Website:www.elyzium.co.uk

Elyzium Disclaimer:
This email transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person
or organisation to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not copy, distribute or disseminate the information, or

take any action in reliance of it. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states

them to be the views of any organisation or employer. If you have received
this message in error, do not open any attachment but please notify the
sender
(above) deleting this message from your system. Please rely on your own
virus
check no responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage arising out
of
any bug or virus infection.