Re: [nv-l] SAN Disk Utilization

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] SAN Disk Utilization
From: Jim Kellock <jkellock@nc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 16:24:39 -0400
The new TSanM is plugged into a limited-license NetView 7.x.  The old
TSNM was a whole other animal that never really got beyond version
-1.0.  TSanM requires some editing of the java config files for server
name, but does what it's supposed to do with little fuss or bother. It's
worth a look.  IBM includes it pre-installed on the console of the new
Storage Volume Controller (SVC), the block-storage virtualization engine
that just GA'd.