[nv-l] Tivoli NV 7.1.3 and Web Console

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] Tivoli NV 7.1.3 and Web Console
From: Peter.Ingleson@gerlingncm.com
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:14:46 +0200
List,

I've recently migrated from 7.1.1 to 7.1.3 due a system upgrade to AIX 5.1
and I'm having problems with the web console standalone application.

Firstly when I point a browser at the directory where I would expect to see
the application nvwcinstall.exe it is no longer available.

http://<hostname>:8080/download

I've reviewed the release notes for 7.1.2 and 7.1.3 and I have not seen any
notification of changes.

The web console application I have from 7.1.1 does not seem to work but the
web client still functions. Although I would have liked to see Java 1.4
support.

Any information would be appreciated.

Regards
Peter

This message is intended for the addressee or its representative only.
Any form of unauthorized use, publication, reproduction, copying or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail message and its contents,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and
all its attachments subsequently.