RE: [nv-l] Tivoli NV 7.1.3 and Web Console

To: "'Peter.Ingleson@gerlingncm.com'" <Peter.Ingleson@gerlingncm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Tivoli NV 7.1.3 and Web Console
From: <bernard.baudoux@fortisbank.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 11:49:36 +0200
Cc: "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Peter,

one point more:  if you run the console from a Web browser, you don't have to
mind about the Netview version, just install the Java plug-in.   BUT, as far as
the standalone applet is concerned, you will have to install the one specific
to the Netview version (there is one for 7.1.1, one for 7.1.2 and one for 7.1.3)

It would indeed be a good point to get support for Java 1.4.

Bernard Baudoux.
4932 Application Networking / Network Management
Telecommunication / 1GA2H
Fortis Banque
Tel : +32 (0)2 565 24 68
Fax : +32 (0)2 228 83 69
bernard.baudoux@fortisbank.com

This email and any attached files are confidential and may be legally
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction,
copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication
is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender
immediately and then delete this email.
Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
incomplete, or contain viruses.
The sender therefore is in no way liable for any errors or omissions in the
content of this message, which may arise as a result of email transmission.
If verification is required, please request a hard copy.

<<application/ms-tnef>>