RE: [nv-l] SNMP Agent Repair

To: <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] SNMP Agent Repair
From: "Karl Prinelle" <Karl.Prinelle@elyzium.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 11:13:42 +0100
You could try removing & re-installing the snmp service on w2k &
re-install the w2k sp & any hotfixes.  On NT there used to be a problem
where the service would mess up when CIM was installed & that was the
solution.  To be honest I've not see a w2k box have an snmp problem.

---
Karl Prinelle
Elyzium Ltd
Office: +44 (0)1753 515000
Mobile: +44 (0)7813 189198

E-mail: karl.prinelle@elyzium.co.uk

Website:www.elyzium.co.uk

---
Elyzium Disclaimer:
This email transmission is confidential and intended solely for the
person
or organisation to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not copy, distribute or disseminate the information,
or
take any action in reliance of it. Any views expressed in this message
are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically
states
them to be the views of any organisation or employer.
If you have received this message in error, do not open any attachment
but please notify the sender (above) deleting this message from your
system.
Please rely on your own virus check no responsibility is taken by the
 sender for any damage arising out of any bug or virus infection.
---