Re: RES: [nv-l] deleted nodes

To: Marcos Antonio Pezzutti Filho <pezzutti@banespa.com.br>
Subject: Re: RES: [nv-l] deleted nodes
From: tivoli <tivoli@bu.brauunion.ro>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 16:07:15 +0300
Cc: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
thanks but no... I have 2or 3 duplicated nodes but only the name is the same, the ip address is different anyway after one interface is deleted if I'm doing find after that address ... nothing happened!

Lucian

Marcos Antonio Pezzutti Filho wrote:

Lucian,

Look for duplicated IP address in this resources.
This kind of behavor could be explained if Netview finds some interfaces
with duplicated IP Addresses, then it deletes the new one.

check your environment
good luck

Marcos Pezzutti