Re: [nv-l] minimal TEC installation

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] minimal TEC installation
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:54:52 -0400

TEC installation and setup issues are covered on another forum.  I suggest you try your questions there if you don't get an answer here.
Take a look at http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/portals/TivoliCustom1   for details.

If you can't get there, you can subscribe to the TME10 forum by sending an empty e-mail to  tme10-subscribe@lists.tivoli.com
You post to it by sending to  tme10@lists.tivoli.com  in a fashion similar to this one.

Framework 4.1 will Support TEC 3.8.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

Girish Mantry <gmantry@arcsight.com>

09/19/2003 01:41 AM