Re: RES: [nv-l] MIB LOAD ERROR

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: RES: [nv-l] MIB LOAD ERROR
From: Sentra Sale <sentrasale@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:49:59 -0700 (PDT)
Marcos,
Thanks for your suggestion. I used mibloader2.sh and mibloader.sh (I guess one is for V2 and the other for V1). I got an identical error.
I imported similar MIB files (that have table structure with SEQUENCE OF verb) that come with NetView (ibm files I suppose). Those imports went well.
Shrikanth Naik
Siemens PTD, Minneapolis

Marcos Antonio Pezzutti Filho <pezzutti@banespa.com.br> wrote:
Dear,

Try to use /usr/OV/bin/xnmloadmib (snmpv1) or /usr/OV/bin/xnmloadmib2 (snmpv2).
The command sintax is:
xnmloadmib -load /usr/OV/snmp_mibs/<MIB_FILE>

Marcos