Re: [nv-l] Location of RFC 2571

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Location of RFC 2571
From: "Castillo, Marco" <Marco_Castillo@adp.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:14:14 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:18:04 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
                                test only. please ignore

                                Marco Castillo, MCSE (NT & W2K)
                                Tivoli Services
                                ADP Employer Services
                                marco_castillo@adp.com

                                Tel (905) 795-5400 x 7315

        "Delaire, Patrick" <delairep@aetna.com>
                        09/30/2003 05:09 PM
                        Please respond to nv-l

        To:     nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com@SMTP@Exchange
        cc:
        Subject:        [nv-l] Location of RFC 2571

                                Could some one on this list direct me to
where I can find SNMP-FRAMEWORK-MIB (RFC 2571)
                                Thanks in advance.

                                Automation & Systems Monitoring
                                Enterprise System Management
                                Aetna Information services
                                E_mail:  DelaireP@Aetna.com
                                phone: 860-636-8126
                                Fax:   860-636-6807

                                This e-mail may contain confidential or
privileged information.  If you
                                think you have received this e-mail in
error, please advise the sender by
                                reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail
immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna