RE: [nv-l] OFF TOPIC for IBM folk

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] OFF TOPIC for IBM folk
From: "Michael J. Freeman" <mfreeman@wamnetgov.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:23:47 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:29:19 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com

Just read the README and INSTALL that comes with it, it’s usually pretty straightforward provided you have a compiler (gcc), standard header files and libraries, binutils (make) installed. Just ./configure and make

Michael J. Freeman

WAM!Net Government Services (http://www.wamnet.com)

C: 612.384.2517 W: 651.256.5464