RE: [nv-l] nvpagerd - PAGE_Q full error

To: CHart@ups.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] nvpagerd - PAGE_Q full error
From: DSullinger@dot.state.az.us
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:40:33 -0700
Cc: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Delivery-date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 23:41:23 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
I wanted to thank everyone on the list, particularly Clarence for the pager
help. I spent the last week creating a simple ruleset and writing some code
and now have Netview paging us whenever a router goes down and when it goes
back up.  It only pages us the first time Netview see's it's down and my
script checks to see if it's pingable before paging us.  Once the router is
back up, the script checks what routers we have been paged against and then
removes it and pages us to let us know it's up.

Thanks

--
Dean S.
Arizona Department of Transportation