RE: [nv-l] nvpagerd - PAGE_Q full error

To: "Clarence Hart" <rti1clh@ismd.ups.com>, <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] nvpagerd - PAGE_Q full error
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:43:42 -0500
You didn't say what version / platform. I don't believe this is a problem on
AIX but it is on solaris prior to release 7. In release 7 the queue was
expanded (and I think can have size changed). I believe the reason is that on
Solaris they use the shared memory feature which architecturally different than
AIX. Somebody jump in here if I'm off base. The default size for Solaris is 500
pages I think.