RE: [nv-l] NetView MIB

To: nv-l <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] NetView MIB
From: "Allison, Jason (JALLISON)" <JALLISON@arinc.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:48:52 -0400
I was just curious.  I would be helpful to have one, but like you said it would be so Netview could be an agent to another NMS other than a Tivoli/IBM product.  In my opinion, it was/is soley a business decesion since having a Netview internal MIB would only make it easier not to need Netview.  There is no business model that would make sense for that, at least a Netview model.

Jason Allison
Principal Engineer
ARINC Incorporated
Office:  (410) 266-2006