Re[2]: [nv-l] TEC_ITS_BASE and TEC_ITS_NODE_STATUS classes

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re[2]: [nv-l] TEC_ITS_BASE and TEC_ITS_NODE_STATUS classes
From: Jim.Federline@metriscompanies.com
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 07:50:16 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:01:15 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
Yes, you will need to install TEC (and thus, Framework) somewhere or upgrade an
existing TEC server to 3.8 so you can get the files - that's probably the
easiest way.

If you have more time, you could figure out how to extract netview.rls and
netview.baroc using "sapack", which is the framework command that unpacks Tivoli
file package blocks on the CDROM - and which .PKT file they are in on the CDROM,
too.

I don't have access to a TEC server at the moment, or else I'd send them to you.

--
James B. Federline
Lead Enterprise Systems Management Analyst

Metr1s Companies, Inc.
10900 Wayzata Blvd.
Minnetonka, MN  55305

E-Mail: jim.federline@metriscompanies.com