[nv-l] location.conf

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] location.conf
From: "Christian Frantsen" <cfrantse@csc.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:27:56 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 07:38:07 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com

Hi!

I have a few routers where all their subnets are specified in location.conf to live in the same container, this also puts the router inside the same container which is not what I want.

Is there some way to specify that I want to put a router at the "IP Internet" level? Since "IP Internet" is not a container I can't specify that in location.conf.

Christian Frantsen
Network Engineering Services
CSC Sweden, Jonkoping

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.