Re: [nv-l] location.conf

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] location.conf
From: "Christian Frantsen" <cfrantse@csc.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 08:42:13 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 07:50:21 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
Yes, I tried using "IP Internet" in location.conf but it didn't work :-(

Christian Frantsen
Network Engineering Services
CSC Sweden, Jonkoping

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

Leslie Clark <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
2003-10-28 04:46
Please respond to
nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
cc

Subject
Re: [nv-l] location.conf

Christian, I am curious about this. Did you try it? I would not be
surprised if it worked. "IP Internet" is a submap, and the locations are
submaps, too.

Detroit

"Christian Frantsen" <cfrantse@csc.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com