RE: [nv-l] Nodes are Unknown

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Nodes are Unknown
From: "Dietmar Gaulhofer" <DIETMAR_GAULHOFER@at.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:30:20 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:39:35 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
once where they put a access-list on the router for snmp, and therefore the
mib2 table was not complete. For the 0.0.0.0 is normaly a "unnumberd
interface" - if you don't like that i think this can be turned off in ther
serversetup-netmon options, but in a "normal" installation they are
usefull, because otherwise it will not connect to the remote routers with a
meta connection on the gui.

no need to load any mibs for that....

"Pal, Laszlo" <laszlo.pal@eds.com>@lists.us.ibm.com on 17.10.2003 13:57:31

Please respond to nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com