[nv-l] netview server

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] netview server
From: "Boswell, John S." <John.Boswell@us.ngrid.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:39:10 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:48:38 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
We are in the process of acquiring and configuring a new aix box for netview...The powers that be want to put another application on the AIX box along w/the Netview application...I know I have seen docs that IBM does not recommend this...does anyone know where I can find some support docs stating this to prevent this situation from happening...Thanks

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential to National Grid and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the National Grid USA Enterprise Support Center on 508-389-3375 or 315-428-6360.