Re: [nv-l] Web interface question (AIX)

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Web interface question (AIX)
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 00:41:43 -0400
Delivery-date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 04:54:04 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com

I have not worked with scopes, but a wireless only shows up on the segment level of map, right? You should assign the Network that it is on to the scope. Scopes take Locations and Networks only. If you correctly specify the Network, you should be able to drill into it, and then into the segment and see the wireless. I would expect that to make a change in scope take effect that you will have to save and stop/start the webserver, which will mean that the user will have to restart the web client.

Detroit

"Caballero, Herman - Herman E" <Herman.E.Caballero@Lowes.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com

10/22/2003 11:13 AM