RE: [nv-l] name generation

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] name generation
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:51:23 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 18:59:55 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com

Choose Default, and it will get you the descriptive label, like FastEthernet1/0. Is that what you wanted, or is it the lack of DNS name on interfaces that bothers you?

Detroit

"Pal, Laszlo" <laszlo.pal@eds.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com

10/28/2003 06:50 AM