RE: [nv-l] Multiple NVCORRD Messages

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Multiple NVCORRD Messages
From: "Caballero, Herman - Herman E" <Herman.E.Caballero@lowes.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:58:59 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:08:24 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com

Thank you for that piece of info James.  I did have two event windows open over night, but we do normally keep two event windows open.  In the past when I have trap storms, events quit displaying and have to stop and restart the corresponding daemons, and when I do a grep on nvcorrd it has maxed out, but that was not the case this morning.

Thanks again,

Caballero