RE: [nv-l] selection names for interfaces

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] selection names for interfaces
From: "Erdey, Raymond M" <Raymond.M.Erdey@erac.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:59:31 -0600
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:21:09 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
(1) Go to "File"
(2) Choose "Describe Map..."
(3) Highlight "IP Map" in the "Configurable Applications:" listbox
(4) Click on the "Configure For This Map..." button
(5) Scroll down to "Should IP Map override user symbol customization?" and set
it to "False".

Raymond Erdey
System Administrator
Network Management System Administration
Email: raymond.m.erdey@erac.com
Web: http://www.geocities.com/rerdey/