RE: [nv-l] Reverse lookups from multiple DNS

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Reverse lookups from multiple DNS
From: "Catalina Martinez" <Catalina.Martinez@tlc.state.tx.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 13:25:23 -0600
Delivery-date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 19:33:10 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
edit the /etc/resolv.conf and enter both nameservers, it should try the first entry first and then the second
nameserver      127.0.0.1
nameserver      10.xx.x.xx
domain  tlc.state.tx.us
domain  net.local
in this example,my netview is also setup be a nameserver but then i entered the primary dns..should work  the same.