Re: [nv-l] Data Warehouse & RIM access

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com, "Francois Le Hir" <flehir@ca.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Data Warehouse & RIM access
From: Paul Stroud <pstroud@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:27:57 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:35:02 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Francios,
That should not be a problem as long as the database names inside
the instance are unique. If you have any overlapping database names,
I would suggest creating another instance.

As for datawarehouse, I am unsure, you might be at too high a version
of DB2. I don't know that for sure so you will need to check the release
notes.

Paul