Re: [nv-l] CRC Check

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] CRC Check
From: "John M Gatrell" <John.Gatrell@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 13:15:14 +0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 13:22:09 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Take a look at mgmt.mib-2.interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifInErrors
which is a generic input error counter, and much better than having to
look at different mibs for each different lan card (especially as not many
ethernet interfaces have such mibs).

John Gatrell, B.A. Physics, CCNA
RMSC - IBM UK's Remote Managed Services Centre
Tel:  0870-010-6284 Internal 814732