Re: [nv-l] CRC Check

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] CRC Check
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 11:19:17 -0500
Delivery-date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 16:27:52 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

MIB .1.3.6.1.2.1.16.1.1.1.8 etherStatsCRCAlignErrors
Is this what you are looking for? I too prefer the error rate. This mib _expression_ in /usr/OV/conf/mibExpr.conf, with a threshold of 1 is good:

InErrRate \
"Interface Input error rate, expressed as   \
ifInErrors*100/(ifInUcastPkts + ifInNUcastPkts)" \
        .1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.14. 100 * \
        .1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.11. \
        .1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.12. +  /

Detroit