[nv-l] Clarification reqd. in location.conf

To: lists <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Clarification reqd. in location.conf
From: John F <nvuser2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 01:30:26 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 09:40:19 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hello lists,

My environment is netview 7.1.3 under AIX & windows.

I have a doubt regarding location.conf. I have the IP Map which is displaying entire map properly. I want to add submaps to it. I also want it to be preserved even if we delete the map databases and regenerate the maps. Hence I have put the required entries in location.conf file. Do I need to delete the map databases and rediscover them to have the required components to be displayed properly under the new submaps defined in location.conf ?

Thanks,

John

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now