[nv-l] Ciscoworks Integration

To: <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Ciscoworks Integration
From: "Tuggle, Raymond" <rtuggle@bcbsga.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 18:23:23 -0500
Delivery-date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 23:31:48 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
I have seen mentions of a post from Leslie Clark on how to copy
files for Ciscoworks integration on AIX 5.1.  They mention searching
the archives.  Can someone tell me where to find the archives that I
should search?
Thanks

Raymond Tuggle
Senior Systems Programmer
WellPoint Health Networks
706-571-5497

This e-mail and any attachment is intended for the above named
recipient(s) only and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
sender and delete the message. Failure to maintain the
confidentiality of this e-mail and any attachment may subject you to
penalties under applicable law.