[nv-l] SAN Fabric monitoring

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] SAN Fabric monitoring
From: CMazon@commercebankfl.com
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:45:32 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:58:55 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hi List, Windows 2000 / Netview 713 FP1 / SQL 2000

One of our Network Admins went to a SAN Training for IBM and they showed a screenshot of a Netview map displaying the SAN fabric and Netview monitoring the SNMP broadcast  They advised him that it was a feature within Netview.  I have not seen this before and was wondering if this is an integration product or a module that can be added to Netview. Has anyone seen this or know where I can activate it or get the integration module?

Thanks

Carlos Mazon